Monday, May 07, 2012

Beach Day Recap

I would say our day at the beach was a huge success! As was the wonderful spread prepared by my amazing mother- no one makes chicken salad like she does! And the addition of birthday presents and carrot cupcakes (minus the icing for me!) were big perks too. :)

It also happened to be a beautiful day- nothing but sunshine!

And a stray cloud or two.

I did end up fitting my 5.5 mile run this morning. I was pretty happy with the results- 9:58 average per mile. That is my best time for a long run so far. I'm hoping to run the 10k in under an hour, but I'll be OK if that doesn't happen too. I plan to go out there, enjoy the weather and the excitement of the race, and run my best. I'll be happy with whatever the outcome of my best is.

Happy Monday, everyone!

<3 K.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment