Monday, January 09, 2012

Sunday Morning Breakfast

I know I promised to post my meal plan for the week...The weekend was kind of hectic and I ended up just buying meats and proteins that were on sale- salmon, shrimp, beef roasts, boneless skinless chicken thighs. I'm going to wing it this week and see how it goes. We're going for simpler meals that are well-balanced instead of elaborate recipes. I think it will be a refreshing change of pace.

To make up for my lack of meal planning and recipes, I have a photo of the scrumptious breakfast we had Sunday morning! I've been trying to use everything we purchase and sometimes there are leftover veggies so I turn them into breakfast! Last week we had leftover kale, mushrooms, bell peppers, avocado and onions. So Sunday morning I made a fabulous omelet and we paired it with whole grain toast and an organic orange.


The portions may have been a little large, but when it is 70% veggies...I think you can let it slide.

<3 K.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment